Autor Wątek: Pokaz slajdów - Rowerami na krańce świata - Agnieszka i Mateusz Waligóra  (Przeczytany 2654 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline szymer

• Początkujący
Zapraszamy w czwartek, 8 grudnia o godz. 19.00 na pokaz slajdów: ?Rowerami na krańce świata? autorstwa Agnieszki i Mateusza Waligóra. Pokaz odbędzie się w ramach cyklicznych spotkań ?Slajdy In Mundo w Lunie?, Kino Luna, ul. Marszałkowska 28, Warszawa, bilet wstępu na pokaz: 16 zł.

przedsprzedaż biletów: http://www.kinoluna.pl/filmy/rowerami-krance-swiata

Agnieszka i Mateusz Waligóra opowiedzą o rowerowej podróży przez Amerykę Południową i Australię. 2 lata, 2 kontynenty, 16 000km rowerem,
7 wysokich gór i milion przygód. Będzie to opowieść o spełnianiu marzeń gdzieś na szczytach Andów ? bo wysokie góry to miejsce w którym czują się najlepiej.  W trakcie prelekcji autorzy opowiedzą w jaki sposób wyleczyć przeziębienie miksturą z pancerników, czy da się dojechać rowerem na kraniec świata oraz o tym jak to jest w ekwadorskim szczerym polu usłyszeć: ?krzoszcz przmi w czinie?. Będzie o mieszkańcach andyjskich wiosek, którzy  nie mają zegarków, ale zawsze mają czas, polskich śladach w argentyńskiej prowincji Misiones i wspinaczkach ? tak, o tym będzie naprawdę sporo! Po zakończonym pokazie autorzy z chęcią odpowiedzą na rodzące się pytania, doradzą, odradzą i zainspirują. Za swoją podróż Aga i Mateusz zostali wyróżnieni w kategorii ?Wyczyn Roku? festiwalu Kolosy.

Mateusz Waligóra ? specjalista od wyczynowych wypraw w najbardziej odludne miejsca naszej planety. Szczególnym upodobaniem darzy pustynie, od Australii po Boliwię. Na koncie ma rowerowy trawers najdłuższego pasma górskiego świata ? Andów, samotny rowerowy przejazd przez najtrudniejsza drogę wytyczoną na ziemi ? Canning Stock Route w Australii Zachodniej oraz samotny pieszy trawers największej solnej pustyni świata ? Salar de Uyuni w Boliwii. Za swoje wyprawy wyróżniany jest na największych polskich festiwalach podróżniczych.  Jest także jedynym polskim współlaureatem grantu eksploracyjnego Polartec Challenge. Na co dzień stały współpracownik National Geographic Traveler oraz przewodnik wypraw trekkingowych na kilku kontynentach. Jego fotografie można odnaleźć na stronie www.nakrancach.pl

Offline ArthurLef

• Początkujący
Transunion Says I?m Deceased
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 10 Sie 2024, 02:02:43 »
Have you ever faced the issue of your credit report unexpectedly ?declares? you dead? Experiencing an erroneous death marker in your TransUnion credit report can be a significant ordeal for anyone. This mistake not only causes anxiety and stress but can also have long-term consequences for your financial life, affecting your ability to obtain loans, insurance, and even employment.

Understanding the Seriousness of the Situation
The erroneous listing of you as deceased in TransUnion?s databases is not just a small oversight. It?s a mistake that can block your access to the most critical financial tools and services. It?s crucial to realize that behind this ?digital? problem lie real-life inconveniences and obstacles, such as issues with the social security administration death index and wrongful denial of coverage.

Statistical Overview
Let?s consider some statistics that illustrate the prevalence of the problem. For instance, credit bureau reports deceased and social security administration death notification errors occur frequently. Experian death notification and Equifax death notice errors are also common.

These figures underscore the importance of timely detecting and correcting such errors. If you find your credit report says I am deceased or your credit report shows deceased, immediate action is required.

Why Choose Our Law Firm
Choosing our company to solve your problem with your credit report is a choice in favor of professionalism and reliability. Thanks to deep knowledge of the FCRA law and experience in handling similar cases, we offer you the following benefits:

Guarantee of no expenses on your part: the costs of our services are borne by the respondent.
Hundreds of satisfied clients and million-dollar compensations confirm our effectiveness.
Full service from interacting with credit bureaus to protecting your interests.
Real-Life Problems Encountered by People
Mistakenly reported as deceased TransUnion ? denials of credit and financial services.
Credit report is showing deceased TransUnion ? problems with insurance applications and insurance company refusal to pay.
Flagging TransUnion account as deceased ? difficulties with employment due to background check errors.
TransUnion deceased alert ? inability to sign financial contracts, leading to insurance claim denial and long-term care claim lawyer consultations.

These issues not only create financial and emotional difficulties but also undermine your trust in the credit monitoring system. When errors like a deceased indicator on credit report occur, it's essential to have an experienced insurance attorney on your side to navigate the complexities.

Have you been mistakenly reported as deceased on credit report? Are you dealing with a social security number reported as deceased or credit report deceased errors? Our firm specializes in resolving these issues, ensuring your records are corrected swiftly. Contact us to enforce insurance promises and get your financial life back on track.

If your credit report says I am deceased, don't wait. Our experienced team can help you prove you are not deceased and address inaccuracies such as deceased indicator meaning and credit bureau reports deceased. Trust us to handle your case with the dedication of a skilled insurance lawyer.

https://bucceri-pincus.com/i-am-deceased/