Autor Wątek: Chicagoan visiting for May Mass  (Przeczytany 2110 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

H3Chicago

• Gość
Chicagoan visiting for May Mass
« dnia: 06 Kwi 2011, 06:19:34 »
I'm thinking of a trip to Warsaw to coincide with the May Critical Mass.
Wondering if anyone could possibly lend a bike, and maybe even a place to crash.
I've been a participant and organizer in the Chicago Critical Mass since a big ride was 400 (we now reliably get 2,500 to 3,000 in the summer months.)
Thanks for any responses!

Offline Raffi

• Uzależniony od forum ;-)
Odp: Chicagoan visiting for May Mass
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 06 Kwi 2011, 09:51:54 »
I'm thinking of a trip to Warsaw to coincide with the May Critical Mass.
Wondering if anyone could possibly lend a bike, and maybe even a place to crash.
I've been a participant and organizer in the Chicago Critical Mass since a big ride was 400 (we now reliably get 2,500 to 3,000 in the summer months.)
Thanks for any responses!

I've a really small apartment far away from center of the city, so i can't help You.

But if You need a cheap accomodation in center of Warsaw, check a Green Mazovia Hostel ( LINK ). It's connected to the Green Mavovia association and Warsaw Criticall Mass. I think, that will be the best place to stay. And if You tell the hostel crew that You are from CM in Chicago and want to participate in CM in Warsaw, i think they may give You a special price.

And You will be guided from hostel to the place where Warsaw CM starts (and after CM - guided back). We always starts from Green Mazovia Hostel becose we have there a storage for CM equipment.

We have there also a bike, and if his owner (Skeler) give his agree, we will borow it for You.
---
Rafał 'Raffi' Muszczynko

WMK, ZM, MdR, XTR, ABS i inne fajne skróty ;-)

Offline Savil

• Uzależniony od forum ;-)
  • Cylon i lasombra
    • http://savil.bikestats.pl/
Odp: Chicagoan visiting for May Mass
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 06 Kwi 2011, 10:08:01 »
Hello, H3. Are you going for a longer stay here, or just planning to go to Mass, say hi and head back? Because if you want to stay longer and see Warsaw you can also say it here and find somebody to show you around [blah blah, Old Town, blah, Łazienki Park, blah, castle, blah, and here's the best kebab! ;)]
Either way you're welcome and say something more :)